We Help Keep Urgent-Care Claims Under Control
Controlling the Cost of Care
Quick Care offers a convenient and effective alternative when minor acute illness or injury calls for urgent but not emergency care. When patients choose Quick Care they avoid incurring the expense of emergency room care but get the evaluation and treatment they need to avoid complications that can lead to higher costs. Non-emergent services at an urgent care center such as Quick Care often cost three to four times less than a trip to the ER.
Appointments available but not necessary
Quick Care Offers Benefits to Patients and Payers
With Quick Care, patients receive:
- Lower-cost option to emergency room care (3-4 times lower on average)
- Expanded network
- Accurate and complete billing
- Return to primary physician for ongoing care
- Immediate access, appointments available but not necessary
- Smaller claims
- Accurate records of care
- Rapid processing
Quick Care — for Common Acute Illnesses and Injuries
The providers at Quick Care offer capabilities to address a wide range of health-related issues, including:
- Evaluation and treatment of acute illnesses and injuries
- Preventive health screenings
- Return-to-work evaluations
- Physical examinations
Learn More About Quick Care's Convenient Medical Services Without the Cost of an ER
Call us at 816-559-6320.
We'll be happy to tell you more about how Quick Care helps lower insurance claims while providing excellent patient care.